1/22/11

Rajnikant of North…. It has to be Sunny deol…


The action hero of Bollywood, Sunny pa ji recieved quite a heartening response from the audience for his latest flick, Yamla Pagla Deewana. Thank God, Sunny finally got it right.. :)
Sunny is now looking forward to a fresh start in Bollywood. The actor is keen to concentrate on action flicks – what he is known for.
“I had veered away from doing what I was best at. But I have realized that doing movies like Ghayal is what I am best suited for.”
Takling about YPD, he says that the response, especially in the north has been extremely heartening. “I am being called the Rajnikant of the North. People have been kind to us. It is heartening. It is so important to have a franchise in film world and with YPD we have achieved it. There is already talk of having a sequel. Acting with my father and brother has proved lucky for me.”
The actor is now working in a T-Series romcom with Kangana Ranaut and will also start working on Chandraprakash Dwivedi’s 80 Ghat.
Do you guys wanna see more of Sunny Deol in Bollywood???
posted by PAPPU | posted in Bollywood News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, give your valuable comment,