1/22/11

Every Bollywood babe wants to share the couch with Madhuri….


Karan Johar invited Madhuri Dixit on his show Koffee With Karan. He wanted a fitting guest to accompany the beauty. When he started seeking for one, he was shocked by the number of calls he got. Every other actress wanted to share the couch with Mads.
Karan tells a tabloid, “I can’t say I’m amazed by Madhuri’s popularity. When I decided to invite her on my show I didn’t know that her popularity seeps down right to the youngest of Bollywood.”
The TV show host was flooded with requests, and whenever any Bollywood babe called him, he knew what the reason behind that was. Karan couldn’t decide whom he should call along side Madhuri. Now as per reports, it’s Sonkashi Sinha who will get lucky to be with Mads on Karan’s show.
posted by PAPPU | posted in Bollywood News, Karan Johar, Madhuri Dixit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, give your valuable comment,